– Short Course: Earthquake Engineering for Nuclear Facilities (May 2014), UME School, Pavia.
– Short Course : Analysis and Design of Tall Buildings (2-12 April 2013), UME School, Pavia.
– Master of Science: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (September 2012 – May 2014), UME School, IUSS, Pavia.
– Master of Engineering: Civil/Structural Engineering (2008 – 2011), Università degli Studi di Perugia.
– Bachelor Degree: Civil and Environmental Engineering (2005-2008), Università degli Studi di Perugia.
– PhD Candidate in Understanding and Managing Extremes, UME School – Pavia
– Systematic quantification of the annual probability of reaching limit states defined by the Italian Code NTC08.
– Performance Based Earthquake Engineering.
– Overview and Harmonization of Vulnerability Curves for Italy
– Researcher at EUCENTRE (April 2014 – present).
– Research for Master DIssertation (September 2013 – February 2014): “Overview and Harmonization of Vulnerability Curves for Italy”.
– Enrollement at “Albo degli Ingegneri della Provincia di Perugia” (2013). Chartered Engineer, n. A3554
– Spillatura A., Fiorini E., Bazzurro P., Pennucci D., Harmonization of vulnerability curves for masonry buildings, Proc. of Second European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology 2014 (2ECEES 2014), Istanbul, Turkey, August 25-29