Department Risk Scenarios
Guido graduated from University of Pavia (Italy) with a BSc in Natural Sciences, a BSc and MSc in Civil Engineering. He worked as a consultant in the field of Civil Engineering before undertaking a PhD in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology.
- PhD in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology;
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Sciences.
- Numerical modelling of dynamic soil-structure interaction;
- Assessment of seismic damage of geotechnical structures;
- Seismic risk of geotechnical structures;
- Site response analysis;
- Constitutive modelling;
- Micro-detailed modelling of masonry.
- Andreotti G, Lai C.G., (2017). A nonlinear constitutive model for beam elements with cyclic degradation and damage assessment for advanced dynamic analyses of geotechnical problems. Part I: theoretical formulation. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering 15(7): 2785–2801.