Department Risk Scenarios
Master Degree in Environmental Engineering, Politecnico of Milan.
From January 2017 works with Informative Systems in support to the activities of public offices in the building sector and territory management of the Emilia Romagna region.
Mauro Onida also collaborates to the maintenance and development of different WebGIS used for the seismic risk assestment and damage scenario.
Technical skills and competences:
- GIS use and WebGis development;
- Object oriented programming in VB.NET and Java;
- ArcObject’s Esri knowledge and usage;
- Site effects evaluation;
- Project Cost Evaluation;
- Database management (Sql Server, Postgres);
- Fire prevention system design.