The Eucentre Foundation carries out activities of:
- consultancy to Public Institutions, useful to define specific lines of public action, guidelines and regulatory documents, also with reference to the international state of the art;
- scientific and technological consultancy at national and international level for industry, insurance companies, public administrations, public and private bodies.
Examples of consulting activities can be:
- the characterization of extraction sites, for extraction companies;
- the production of a series of scenarios on the site of interest, for insurance company interested in proposing policies in the area;
- a specialized assessment of the vulnerability of one or more buildings or infrastructures, for the owner (Public Body or company);
- experimental tests on the warehouses of a company, to verify the structural and non-structural vulnerability (shelving, lighting systems, etc.).