Department Risk Scenarios
Post-doctoral researcher at University of Pavia/EUCENTRE, since 2010.
- Passed National Scientific Qualification for Assistant Professor, since 04/08/2017.
- Ph.D. degree in Geophysics of the Lithosphere and Geodynamics at University of Trieste, 2010.
- Master degree (2 years) in Earth and Environmental Physics at University of Trieste, 2006.
- Bachelor degree (3 years) in Physics at University of Trieste, 2004.
- Development of Ground Motion Prediction Equations;
- Feasibility study of earthquake early warning systems;
- Definition of the seismic input for non-linear dynamic analyses;
- Neo-deterministic seismic hazard assessment (multi-scale time-dependent seismic hazard scenarios);
- Probabilistic seismic hazard assessment;
- Wave propagation modelling in 1D, 2D and 3D media;
- Numerical modelling of extended seismic sources;
- Study and modelling of near fault effects;
- Local ground response analyses.