In the framework of the ROADMAP project, a series of Webinars will be held with international experts on Disaster Risk Management (DRM) issues, with the objective of discussing relevant topics on the management of various phases of risks to find good practices and propose guidelines to the Community of Stakeholders involved in the process at EU, national and local levels.
The third Webinar, entitled “Challenges And Opportunities For The Future Of Research And Practice In Disaster Risk Management”, will be held on May 19th, at 10 CET. We aim at discussing relevant ROADMAP findings related to the use of good practices in multi hazard risk scenarios and we invite projects funded in the same call as ROADMAP to discuss with us which challenges and opportunities DRM encounters in such a complex context. For this purpose, we will have lectures from different experts, namely:
- Claudia Morsut (UIS) and Giulia Fagà (EUCENTRE) – on behalf of ROADMAP project;
- Galya Terzieva (ISEMI) – on behalf of CRISPO project;
- Panayiotis Kolios (KIOS-UCY) – on behalf of ARTION project;
- Nicola Rebora (CIMAFOUNDATION) – on behalf of ROADMAP project;
- Kalliopi Kravari (IHU) – on behalf of RESISTANT project.
See the detailed agenda here.
The participation in the Webinar is free, but registration is mandatory. The webinar will be spoken in English.
Please visit https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hpfEyd4JSZqrPXs3BWvj9Q